Thursday, March 31, 2011

Updates and Begging

Well hello there, fancy meeting you here.
I will have the Crysis 2 review up later today, or at least within the next 24 hour period. You should also be expecting a review for the final piece of Mass Effect 2 DLC, Arrival. As for other reviews, I'm not going to make promises I may...or may not keep. Now, you my viewers, I have a request. If you could find it in your heart of hearts to tell some friends about my little operation here I would greatly appreciate it. The more people visit, the more inclined I will be to keep content flowing. After seeing how unviewed the new 10 Minutes With videos have been, it's hard to want to keep putting up new stuff. After Crysis 2 and Arrival, I can't guarantee much. If you have and questions, comments, concerns, or hell, even complaints, send an e-mail to operationzeroblog.com@gmail.com. Yes I realize there are 2 .com's involved, but it's kinda catchy and operationzeroblog was taken already. I may have done it before, but I don't know. Well that's all for now. Keep it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment