Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coming Soon

Well first off, thanks to anyone keeping up with whats going on. Second, feel free to leave feedback in the for of comments on specific posts or here if you want, just let me know how things are from the reader's perspective. Finally, I want to let everyone know that I will be posting some reviews for Android and iOS games in the coming future. Since gaming is becoming more and more of a priority on those platforms, and I have easy access to them, expect some reviews for popular games and maybe a few you wouldn't think to check out. Also I'm hoping to get some video content going, starting with a video review of the Move Sharpshooter, and possibly a sort of introduction to Android at the request of a friend. Keep checking back for some new stuff over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment